Software License and Limited Warranty
LICENSOR: G R Freeth
LICENSEE: You, the end user
This is a legal agreement between LICENSOR and LICENSEE. By using the SOFTWARE you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree then please uninstall the SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE. In consideration of your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of this Licence the LICENSOR grants to you the LICENSEE the non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE on any or all computers owned by you.
2. OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE. An express condition of this Licence is that the LICENSOR retains title and ownership of the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYING OF SOFTWARE. You may make unlimited copies of the SOFTWARE for your personal use.
4. USE RESTRICTIONS. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE.
5. DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTIONS. You may freely distribute copies of the SOFTWARE to others.
6. TERMINATION. This Licence remains effective until terminated. This Licence will terminate automatically without notice from the LICENSOR if you fail to comply with any provision of this Licence. Upon termination you shall destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
a) Except as specifically stated in this agreement, the SOFTWARE is provided and licensed 'AS IS' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
b) The LICENSOR does not warrant that the functions contained in the SOFTWARE will meet your requirements or that operation of the SOFTWARE will be either error free or appear precisely as described in the documentation.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
To the maximum legal extent by applicable law, the LICENSOR shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this SOFTWARE, even if the LICENSOR has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of England.